Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas and stuff..

Yes I am late on this but it has been little crazy around here, someone has been sick ever since Christmas- Me- Cold, stomach flu, then sinus infection, Presley- Cold, then now a sinus infection, Jason- Cold.. I am just ready for all of us to feel better! Anyways, Christmas was amazing and so much fun
Every year we do gingerbread houses at my Mom's on Christmas Eve. Jason always makes ours a masterpiece.. Presley just wanted to sit and eat the frosting.






Presley was so cute on Christmas morning, she obviously didn't know what was going on, but she loved having new toys to play with.






!

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing that you got her farm animals!!! Never too early to start training her how to clean stalls and playing with horses!!!True cowgirl in the making!!!! I am happy she got that ball too!! That chair is so adorable!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete