Monday, June 6, 2011

To die for...



So a couple weeks ago a photographer came out to take some pictures of baby Ty, Audreys babe.. Audrey had to go feed him so Dana from Urban Vision Studios started taking some pictures of Pres.. She just emailed me this one and I have to choose through about 16 others which ones I am going to buy.. needless to say, I have been staring at pictures all day trying to figure out how I am ever going to choose between them.. Presley is the cutest, she has such a fun, happy personality, I am so grateful for every day I have with her, I love her with all my heart, and I will never deserve to be her mother! If you get really bored and want to see the rest of the pics you can go here, www.urbanvisionstudios.com, then enter the site, then go to client proofing, type in babypresley and you will see them!!

2 comments:

  1. Haley you seriously have THE prettiest BABY! Holy cow. seriously enter her into a baby Gap contest, no competition.

    ReplyDelete