Friday, June 3, 2011

4

Yesterday Jason and I have been married 4 years, its crazy how fast it's gone by.. I'm going to try to steer clear of a cheesy anniversary post, here it goes.. When Jason came along I hadn't dated anyone serious for awhile and I had lots of plans for life none of which consisted of getting married..He came along and we were total opposites- he was a cowboy, I was this city girl- He's funny, outgoing, and talks to anyone and I am reserved and kinda quiet- he flies by the seat of his pants and plans change every 10 minutes and I could tell you where I was going to be and what I was going to be doing a year from now... and only after a couple of dates, I knew I was done looking.. Nothing else mattered but being with him, I was young and didn't want to get married so young, but I knew that I couldn't possibly love anyone more... I am so grateful for the last four years.. No, it hasn't always been easy but I couldn't have dreamed it any better.

No comments:

Post a Comment