Thursday, May 5, 2011

GA and Easter

Presley and I flew down to GA for my grandpas funeral.. She was so unbelievably good on the plane there and back ( I get sooooo nervous to fly with her, she only has 2 moods, laughing and happy or screaming!) I love going to GA, it is my second home.. my moms parents live there so I have gone to visit almost every summer since I was born.. It was so much fun to see all my cousins and family.. my grandpa was such an amazing person and I was so close with him, even though they lived so far..



I was so excited to be able to get this 4 generation Picture- Presley, Me, My Mom, and my grandma aka MAW MAW

Pres with aunt itty bitty and aunt shell


Easter!!! Yes, I have a love for every holiday.. Presley loved her easter basket.. and looked so cute in her easter dress that her aunt shell got her..




No comments:

Post a Comment