Sunday, October 17, 2010

cake....

last week was my b-day and the day before I was watching cake boss and Jason happened to walk in and started watching it with me.. he was inspired and decided he was going to make a cake for my birthday.. keep in mind that jason has never even made a cake let alone used foundant or any of that kind of stuff.. so after him working 7 hrs and not getting to bed till 5:30.. i woke up to the most amazing cake I've ever had! i was very impressed with his skills...
It's my baby cake!


Yes, the little baby blanket is stenciled with rattles and rocking horses..
he is a sweetheart and the best ever...


2 comments:

  1. that is pretty impressive!!!!! sorry i missed your birthday!!! :( hope it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahahahahahaha..............absolutely adore this

    ReplyDelete