Tuesday, September 28, 2010

recent

Received a calling on Sunday.. I will be teaching primary, 5 and 6 year olds. Most people aren't particularly excited when they get a calling, but i am.. were gone so much that they never even look at us for callings, but we will be home so I'm way excited to be at our ward every Sunday and get to teach fun little ones... I finally finished painting!!! It took forever.. I will post some pics when we get the crib and everything up! I'm starting to get ginormous, and i just look like I'm smuggling a watermelon under my shirt! It's just so funny because people no longer look at your face when their talking to you, they just stare at your stomach.. and people love to make all kinds of comments on what you look like.. I just can't wait until this little one is here!

1 comment:

  1. I cant wait to see pics of your nursery! And I bet you still look hot with that watermelon in your shirt!

    ReplyDelete